Sunday, August 10, 2014

Welcome to The Geek Girl Report!

Or rather, welcome to the new home of The Geek Girl Report!

Three years ago, I started writing a weekly technology-centric blog for KFYO.com. Because it was a news site, and because I was a huge geek, (...who am I kidding? I'm still a huge geek!) I started calling it "The Geek Girl Report." Since the site was aimed at an older demographic, I kept my writing focused on just general technology news. Helpful tips and advice, social media, product comparisons, previews of the latest and greatest tech gizmos and gadgets, that sort of thing. Now, my KFYO days are behind me, but I didn't want to stop writing my blogs. So, I started this brand new blog to keep Geek Girl alive and well.

But this blog won't be just limited to gadgets. This is the new and improved Geek Girl Report. I'm going to cater to all aspects of geekiness: video games, movies, comics, sci-fi, anime, pop culture, viral videos, you name it! If it's worth geeking out over, I'll be writing about it here. Of course, I'll still be writing about technology. After all, I've loved technology ever since I was the littlest geek. It's always been, and will always continue to be, one of my biggest passions in life. But I have plenty of other passions as well, and I'm looking forward to sharing them all with you, the readers.

Following my usual schedule, this blog will be updated once a week, usually on Mondays, and maybe two or even three times a week if I find enough to geek out over. If you want to keep up with all of my Geek Girl blogs, I invite you to follow me on Twitter: @the_littlest_a or on my shiny new Facebook page: The Geek Girl Report. And feel free to tweet at me or E-mail me if you have any recommendations for gadgets, series, or whatever. I'm always looking for new things to geek out over, and I'd love to hear from you guys.

So, to all of you who followed me over from KFYO.com, thanks so much for sticking with me. And to all my new followers. I hope you will all enjoy reading the Geek Girl Report as much as I'm going to enjoy writing it.

Geek Girl over and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment